Recertification Application Instructions
Below you will find instructions for completing your application for re-certification.
Candidates are required to:
- Submit completed RC.1 Recertification Application
- Submit completed RC.2 Directory Authorization
- Documentation of 60 hours of gambling specific/gambling integration training (i.e., training certificates)
- Along with the above described forms and documentation include payment of $130.00 re-certification fee in the form of non-refundable check, credit card (Please call our office for the Credit Card Payment) or money order.
The following Late Fees will be charged for re-certifications:
• 91 days to 1 year late – $75
• 1 year to 2 years late – $100
• 2 years to 3 years late – $150
• 3 + years late – $300
A confirmation letter and certificate from the IGCCB will be sent to the applicant once all requirements have been met. Please allow 4-6 weeks for IGCCB to review each application.
PLEASE KEEP COPIES OF ALL DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED FOR YOUR FILES. DO NOT SEND ORIGINALS, SEND COPIES. Permission is granted to reproduce these forms.
The Board reserves the right to ask for the credentials of any individual signing that they have supervised you in your gambling counseling duties. Please be sure the names listed on the application correspond to those on the forms